Before submit your abstract and full manuscript
- All delegates, including presenting and non-presenting students, supervisors, academics, and any interested ones, should register for the symposium at REGISTRATION first.
- Only postgraduate students are eligible for oral presentation and thus the submission of abstract and full manuscript here. Every postgraduate student whose manuscript is selected for presentation should be the first and corresponding author (when the manuscript has multiple authors). Every submission here will be verified with student’s registration (including student ID as confirmation).
- Before submitting your abstract and full manuscript, please ensure that you have created your EasyChair username and password. If you have not done so, please refer to EasyChair Guideline below.
Steps to submit your abstract and full manuscript
- If you have an EasyChair account, please click the Submit Here link below and start submission.
- If you have any difficulty in submitting your abstract and full manuscript, please email us at email@example.com
After your submission
- You should receive a confirmation email which is generated by EasyChair if you have successfully submitted your manuscript.
- Your abstract and full manuscript will be reviewed by our scientific committee.
- You will receive your manuscript decision on 6 November 2020. Only selected manuscripts will be invited to present during the symposium. If your manuscript is not selected, your status will be automatically switched to non-presenting delegate. Please be reminded that registration is mandatory for both presenting and non-presenting delegates to join the symposium.