Prof. T. Ramayah
I am a Professor in Technology Management whose focus of research is on technology adoption and usage in business and management using quantitative research methodology especially the use of structural equation modeling. My current focus of research is on Facebook addiction, cyber bullying and cyber loafing.
Skills and Expertise
Methodology, SMEs, Business, Management, Innovation, Measurement, Organizational Learning, Production, Strategic Management, Human Resource Development
What is Thesis Workshop?
The main aim of the workshop is to help students in the process of writing their MA thesis. Students are encouraged to take advantage of this workshop if they are fully classified and working on their thesis/project/dissertation. The workshop will help students make a significant step in the thesis writing process and in how to make a clear presentation of the research.
What does our workshop teach you?
- The essential parts of a thesis and what each part includes
- How to review the literature for your literature review and critically present it
- How to choose the right methodological options for your research
- How to interpret and discuss your findings
Topics may be covered in the Workshop (subject to change based on the needs of participants):
- Selecting a topic
- Developing research questions
- Formulating hypotheses
- Reviewing the literature
- Choosing the right methodology
- Analyzing the data
- Writing a manuscript
- Arriving at conclusion
- Research paper writing